The Faculty of Engineering, University of Peradeniya, has excellent physical facilities and a team of highly qualified academic staff to conduct the Building Services Engineering MScEng programme. Further, visiting experts from industry and academia will contribute as resource personnel.
- 24 Months
Start dates & application deadlines
We did our best, but couldn’t find the next application deadline and start date information online.
- Language :English
- Credits: 36 alternative credits
- Delivered: On Campus
Objectives of the Building Services Engineering MScEng programme from University of Peradeniya
- Capacity building in the area of Building Services Engineering
- Establishing an academic and research culture in the area of Building Services Engineering in Sri Lanka
- Awareness building among the stakeholders on the need for incorporating concepts of sustainability and efficient building utility concepts in the practice of building planning and construction
- Training engineering professionals to carry out activities related to the interior built environments efficiently and effectively
- Building services management
- Building HVAC and refrigeration systems
- Electrical services and lighting design
- Acoustics, Fire and Lifts
- Building utility supply systems
- Independent design
- Green SL rating system for built environment
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- BScEng degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical and Processes Engineering from University of Peradeniya or equivalent subjected to the guideline provided by the general regulations for the postgraduate programmes in the Faculty of Engineering University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka
- BScEng degree or equivalent with two years of experience in the field of Building Services Engineering subjected to the guideline provided by the general regulations for the postgraduate programmes in the Faculty of Engineering University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka