European Nations Campus – Sri Lanka Colombo
They are well-recognized and leading higher education institution in Sri Lanka. They are currently looking for individuals to fill the vacancy of “Junior Academic Coordinator”
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified in Academic Administration or Coordination Responsibilities
- Executing, evaluating, and refining the academic plan.
- Assisting the organization in training, developing, and conducting meetings with the academic staff.
- ·Assessing the outcomes of the students in all programs within the institute.
- Evaluating and implementing activities for the academic program.
- He/She will serve as the responsible person in seeking opportunities, planning, guiding, and improving the academic staff to the necessary standards.
- Acting as a liaison between the company and external educational parties.
- ·He/She will also serve as a representative and actively participate in implanting academic activities by visiting the branches on a regular basis of the organization.
- He/She will also serve as a representative and actively participate in implanting academic activities by visiting the branches on a regular basis of the organization
· Do you believe in the power of students to change the future?
· Can you commit to nurturing and enabling them to make the world a better place?
· Do you love your subject and will you inspire students to love the subject too?
If you answered YES
your expertise is in one of the following…
· Programming focusing on Clean Coding, Concurrent Programming and Server-side Programming
· Distributed Enterprise Web Development (AWS)
· Machine Learning, Data Mining, Big data analytics, R
· Web Frontend Frameworks (Vue, React, Angular)
· Switching and Routing Technology
· Systems and Network Security
…we are looking for you to be part of the APIIT School of Computing as Lecturer/Senior Lecturer.
Please reach out through [email protected] with your most recent CV.
They need lecturers who believe that true learning is a discovery of self and that their role as teachers is to help guide the process of self-discovery. Believe in the great potential of their students; that they are smart, capable, knowledgeable and have what it takes to make it on their own and by doing so make the world a better place.
will commit to each and every child; to get to know them, their strengths, their weaknesses, and their potential, who will see them for who they are, who will sit with them and help them learn and unlock their abilities, who will not leave a single child behind.
believe that for effective learning, all of us, students and teachers alike must work on basic principles of good living – honesty, hard work, humility, simplicity, integrity, love… They need lecturers who are not shy to ‘teach’ these in their classes – day-in-day-out.
Are eternal students, who know acutely the limits of their knowledge and who have a constant hunger for new understanding of the world and who have the humility to learn from their students.
love their subjects, who will inspire students simply by showing how learning a subject has inspired, changed, and transformed them .